educates individual students to their highest potential and ensures that they are
prepared to succeed. (Overview of District)
- 9 Elementary schools
- 3 Middle schools
- 1 Community Day/Opportunity school
- Teachers and Pupil Support - 398 (54%)
- Classifed/Support - 310 (42%)
- Administrators - 26 (4%)
- School Accountability Report Cards (SARC) - all schools
CUSD’s Local Education Agency Plan (LEAP) - 05/2012 (2.5 MB. Opens with Adobe Acrobat)
Sign up for School Newsletters
If you have a concern or complaint...
1. The people closest to the matter are usually able to resolve a concern or complaint the quickest. For example, if it is a concern about something happening at school, please contact the teacher or school principal.
2. If the matter is not resolved to your satisfaction, please notify a District AdministratorTo register Formal Complaint, including adherence to Title IX, click here.