Our community trusts us to provide quality education to its children. We take that trust very seriously and work hard to ensure we earn it—academically and fiscally—every day.
Our sound fiscal management consistently earns us excellent audit reports from independent auditors, outstanding bond credit ratings, and a competitive edge when applying for grants. Our students continue to reach high academic standards year after year, thanks to the efforts of highly qualified and expertly skilled teachers and staff who provide "education beyond the expected."
Source: Campbell Union School District
Education Protection Account (EPA)
The Education Protection Account (EPA) produced district revenue of $2,385,027.00. This amount was spent during the 2012-2013 fiscal year on classroom teacher expenses as follows:
- $1,940,800.00 on classroom teacher salaries
- $444,227.00 on classroom teacher benefits
State launches new education funding formula
Local Control Funding Formula
- More about Campbell Union School District's funding plan
- California State Board of Education’s Local Control Funding Formula Resource site
- California Dept. of Education Information about Local Control Funding Formula funding and accountability provisions.