Our Plan Has Five Strategic Goals
More than 50 people—teachers, elected officials, support staff, community advocates and administrators—met and developed a new 3-year plan with five strategic goals for for student successes great and small. The group reconvenes every six months to review progress and update the plan.
These goals are inter-connected with priorities outlined in the State-mandated Local Control & Accountability Plan (LCAP) and in the voter-approved Measure B Parcel Tax. See also Reorganization/Transformation FAQs.
Five Goals for 2015-2018
- Address the Academic, Social and Emotional Needs of All Students.
- Improve Students’ Academic Performance, Engagement, Involvement.
- Ensure that every Campbell Union School District school is a place where students, parents and staff feel safe thrive. (Formerly referred to as the "Schools of Choice" goal.)
- Enhance Student, Parent, Staff District and Community Communication, Participation and Engagement.
- Attract, Develop and Retain High Quality Staff.
Campbell Union School District values...
Growth mindset (believing that their most basic abilities can be developed through dedication and hard work); Positive relationships; Equity; Respect; Kids first; Honesty and integrity; Collaboration
Tracking & Reporting Progress
The Superintendent updates the Governing Board regularly on the actions the District has taken toward meeting the strategic goals. When those reports include visuals, we post them here.
Special Reports & Related Plans
Our Strategic Plan is "a living" document that is updated twice per year and incorporates input from surveys, special study sessions and mandated plans tied to state and federal funding.