A Month of Menus
Download a Month-at-a-Glance menu below. All meal items comply with USDA standards for school lunch and include fresh, local fruits and vegetables every day. All schools offer a salad bar.
Need to Apply for Free/Reduced Price Meals?
We want every child to eat healthy meals every day. There is financial help available for families who need it. For every student who applies and qualifies for free or reduced price meals, the school receives more than $150 and additional money from grants, so your application helps your child and many others. Check income eligibility (goes to eligibility table).
Applying online is the fastest way to qualify your child for Free/Reduced lunch. All online applications are secure, private and processed within 24 hours.
Apply in person
Not everyone prefers doing business online. Here are the steps for applying for Free or Reduced Price Meals in person.
- Check the income eligibility guidelines below to see if you qualify.
- Obtain an application form from your child’s school, the district administration office, or the Child Nutrition Services Department
Return the completed form, by mail or in person, to your child’s school or the:
Child Nutrition Department
240 Harrison Avenue
Campbell, CA 95008.
If you have any questions, please contact the Child Nutrition Services Department at (408) 341-7210 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Reduced Price Eligibility Scale
INCOME ELIGIBILITY GUIDELINES
July 1, 2016– June 30, 2017
|Household Size||Year||Month||Twice Per Month||Every Two Weeks||Week|
|For each additional family member, add:|
Pre-paying for Meals Saves Time
We operate cashless lunch lines in all of our elementary schools. Prepaying your student's meal accounts has several benefits:
- The lunch lines go faster, giving students more time to eat, relax, and play.
- It eliminates the worry about losing or searching for lunch money every day.
- You know that your money is used for meals and is not stolen or used other things.
Convenient Payment Options
Online payments are a simple, safe and secure way to make payments to your students account 24 hours a day at your convenience.
If you prefer to pay with check or cash, you can bring money to the school or send it with your student. If you choose this option, please put the payment in an envelope that is clearly marked with the following information:
- Student's name
- Student ID Number
- $ amount enclosed
- Check number (if paying with check)
Turn in prepaid deposits to the school office. No money is accepted in the lunch line at our elementary schools. Lunch envelopes are available in the front office of your school
Good Nutrition for Healthy Living
Our team of food service and nutrition professionals is dedicated to providing nutritious and delicious food and helping children develop healthy habits for life.
- We provide healthy, affordable, tasty meals every school day. We offer lots of fresh fruits, vegetables, and all of the grains we use are whole-grain rich. Milk choices are fat-free and low-fat, and our meals are low in salt, low in saturated fat, and have no trans fat. We plan our meals to meet students’ age-specific nutrition and calorie requirements and meet state and federal requirements that are based on the USDA Dietary Guidelines.
- We sponsor education programs that make learning about nutrition fun. Educational programs, such as Harvest of the Month, Farm Field Trips and school-based Farmer’s Markets allow students to see, touch, taste and learn about fruits and vegetables of all kinds. Often, students discover that they like these foods and begin choosing them more often at mealtime.
- We offer information about nutrition that parents can use at home with the family. Parents often ask us how they can support nutrition and fitness education at home. We provide quarterly newsletters that provide tips and tricks to encourage healthy eating at home. We are also available by phone, email or in person to answer any questions that parents might have about nutrition.