Preschool & Early Learning
Our high-quality infant, toddler, and preschool programs prepare children for successful educational journeys. Both fee-based and subsidized programs are available, year round, with part-time or full-time options.
Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers benefit from early education programs.
Children who attend high-quality child care and preschool...
- perform better when they reach elementary school and beyond.
- achieve higher success in reading and math throughout their educational careers.
Attending Campbell Union School District's programs will allow your child to...
- develop early literacy skills to excel in kindergarten
- develop social skills and begin forming meaningful friendships
- experience a positive classroom environment led by an effective, compassionate teacher
- have the opportunity to learn a second language through our dual-immersion program
Offering only the best early childhood literacy programs and working closely with kindergarten teachers is how we offer children the opportunity to develop the skills they need for social, emotional, and academic success.
A positive and nurturing experience that prepares children for a lifetime of learning
Our programs are open to all children, from infants to 5 years old, whether or not you live in our district!