Campbell Union School District offers general education transportation services to the following students:
- Monroe Middle School students living in the Blackford/Sherman Oaks attendance areas and in the Lynhaven attendance areas west of San Thomas Expressway and/or north of Stevens Creek (please call if you are unsure if your address is eligible)
- Rolling Hills Middle School students living in the CSI option zone - Rosemary attendance area and Capri attendance area east of San Thomas Expressway
- Lynhaven Elementary students living west of San Thomas Expressway and/or north of Stevens Creek or east of Hwy 17 (please call if you are unsure if your address is eligible)
Our district also offers special education transportation to students based on program needs.
Bus Applications: If you are seeking school bus transportation for the 22-23 school year and have not yet submitted your application, here are some things to know:
- Any completed application with full payment received by our Transportation Department prior to 3:00pm on 8/12 will be eligible for transportation on the first day of school.
- Any completed application with full payment received by our Transportation Department after 3:00 on 8/12 will be eligible for transportation beginning on 8/22. An email will be sent to the address on your application with details and date of service.
- If you are applying for free transportation, please call 408-341-7208 to schedule an appointment for dates beginning on 8/23. Please plan to transport your students to school until your appointment date.
Thank you for your cooperation.