Frequently Asked Questions
Parents enrolling a child in school for the first time have many questions.We’ve provided answers to those we receive most often.
What if I want to enroll my child in the new Campbell School of Innovation?
Opening in August 2018, the Campbell School of Innovation (CSI) is a new school option for families. Enrollment starts with Registration.
Any child who lives within our school district has the chance to attend CSI. Those who live within the CSI attendance area have top priority for placement. Those from other school attendance areas will need to submit a request to attend the school during our Open Enrollment period.
* NOTE: For the 2018-19 school year, CSI can accept students in grades TK-4 only. It will grow to include grades 5-8 over several years.
Do you have a question about your child’s enrollment?
- Main Phone: 408-364-4200
- 24-hour Information (recording): (408) 364-4200
x-7276 (English) or x-7277 (Spanish)
- In-person assistance: Our Enrollment Office is located at 155 N. Third Street, near downtown Campbell. During the Open Enrollment period (Jan. 23 through Mar. 16, 2018), the Enrollment staff is available:
• 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM, Mondays and Wednesdays
• 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays