Welcome to a New Year!
August 23, 2017 marks the start of a new school year. We're ready for a great year of learning and growing!
Dear Parents and Community Members,
We're excited about welcoming you to the 2017-18 school year!
Our staff has been busy all summer preparing innovative and engaging lessons; extending learning through summer camps and summer academy; and cleaning and improving our school buildings and grounds.
We are mailing information packets to families now. These packets contain some basic information to help you and your student prepare for a great start. You may also find the following links helpful:
- Subscribe to School News (a weekly email newsletter from the school/s you choose)
- School Websites (for start/end times, announcements and more)
- Meals & Child Nutrition (lunch menus, prepaid accounts, reduced price applications and more)
- Bus & Transportation (applications, routes, and rules)
- After School Programs (our own on-campus programs for grades TK - 8)
- Contact us for other questions.