Summer Meals for Healthier Children
The Seamless Summer 2021 meals program provides pre-packaged grab-and-go meals as part of our commitment to student and family wellness.
Campbell Union School District's Grab-and-Go Meal Service runs Monday through Friday, June 14 – August 13, 2021
• Available for all children in the community, 18 years of age and younger.
• Children do not need to be enrolled in our district.
• Weekly meal pick ups provide each child with 5 days' worth of breakfast and lunch.
• Children do not need to be present at meal pick-up, adults can pick up for multiple children.
Locations and Hours
Drive-up and walk-up distribution willl be outside the following schools, Monday through Friday, at the times shown.
- Capri Elementary School- 850 Chapman Dr., Campbell: 11AM-1PM
- Rosemary Elementary School- 401 W. Hamilton Ave., Campbell: 11AM-1PM
- Sherman Oaks Elementary School- 1800 Fruitdale Ave., San Jose: 11AM-1PM
- Blackford Elementary School- 1970 Willow St., San Jose: 12:45–1:45PM
Questions? Please contact Child Nutrition Services at (408) 341-7210 or e-mail at <http://www.privatedaddy.com/?q=fF8VQltUBE9wU2NSekYGfBVvAVBMWDZu_713>.