Bus Services to Resume Pending New K-12 Guidance
Service similar to pre-pandemic days
2021/2022 School Year Transportation Information
Campbell Union School District is planning to resume general education home-to-school transportation at levels similar to pre-COVID service. We are currently awaiting guidance from both the CDC and the California Dept. of Public Health (CDPH) as to any spacing restrictions.
At this time, we will be accepting applications for busing for the following areas:
• Blackford attendance area to Monroe Middle School
• Sherman Oaks attendance area to Monroe Middle School
• Rosemary attendance area to Rolling Hills Middle School
• CSI attendance area (east of San Thomas Expy.) to Rolling Hills Middle School
• Lynhaven attendance area (west of San Thomas Expy. and north of Stevens Creek Blvd) to both Lynhaven and Monroe Middle School
If you plan to use bus services, we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible. We will continue to post updates to this webpage and provide an email to families as soon as we have routing information available.