E-Flyers and News for Families
Campbell Union School District uses Peachjar.com to send digital flyers as part of our weekly e-newsletters. Parents have easy access to information about upcoming school activities, programs and events, and our schools will save paper, staff time and copy costs.
Anyone can sign up to receive school news. Relatives who travel or who live elsewhere can stay informed of what's happening at school by subscribing. Newsletter Sign Up
A "digital backpack" for information on school and community activities, programs and events.
Quick and easy outreach to families at no additional cost.
Fast, low-cost way to spread the word about your non-profit community program or event.
Instructions for Families
You do not need to log in to receive or view e-flyers; they are part of the weekly electronic newsletter that your child's school sends each Thursday. Anyone can sign up to receive school news. Relatives who travel or who live elsewhere can stay informed of what's happening at school by subscribing. Newsletter Sign Up
Instructions for School-based Groups and Teams
The school's PTA, Home-School Club, and Booster Clubs may distribute a pre-approved flyer to the school and/or district community:
- Check your flyer content against the approval guidelines below.
- Provide a sample of the flyer to the Admin. Assistant of your child's school.
Instructions for Community Organizations
Our district cooperates with non-profit community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials electronically via Peachjar.com to district families. E-flyers are distributed once per week, on Thursdays, as part of our e-newsletters from schools.
To request e-flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online as part of our weekly e-news distribution. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be sent home in students backpacks.
- IMPORTANT: Read the CUSD Flyer Approval Guidelines in the next section below.
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Register as an Enrichment Provider (account type)
- Upload your flyer for approval
Your digital flyer will automatically be submitted to the district office. District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards described below.
Peachjar charges outside organizations a fee for this service that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
NOTE: If you are a parent group at one of our CUSD schools, these instructions do not apply. Please contact your school's principal for information.
Flyer Approval Guidelines
All flyers to be distributed must:
- Support the basic educational mission of the district, directly benefit the students, or be of intrinsic value to the students or their parents/guardians.
- Promote activities or events that occur within our district boundaries.
- Be in PDF format.
- Contain font sizes not less than size 12.
- Contain the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity.
- Include both English and Spanish. Flyers can have multiple pages in one PDF document. Please provide an accurate translation-- be advised that Google Translate is not sufficient.
Flyers must NOT contain materials that:
- Are lewd, obscene, libelous, or slanderous.
- Compete with services offered by our district.
- Incite students to commit unlawful acts, violate school rules, or disrupt the orderly operation of the schools.
- Promote any particular political interest, candidate, party, or ballot measure, unless the candidates or advocates from all sides are provided the opportunity to present their views to the students during school hours or during events scheduled pursuant to the Civic Center Act.
- Contain prayer or proselytizing language or position the district on any side of a controversial issue.
- Discriminate against, attack or denigrate any group on account of gender, race, age, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability or other unlawful consideration.
- Promote the use or sale of materials or services that are illegal or inconsistent with school objectives, including, but not limited to, materials or advertisements for tobacco, intoxicants, and movies or products unsuitable for children.
- Solicit funds or services for an organization, with the exception of solicitations authorized in Board policy.
See Our E-flyers
Approved flyers are distributed weekly as part of our e-newsletters, or
view current e-flyers for a specific school by clicking below.