Apply To Be A Youth Commissioner
2023-2024 applications being accepted by May 1st.
City of Campbell residents between 7th and 12th grade can apply to represent the youth voice of Campbell.
The City of Campbell Youth Commission acts as an advisory board to the Campbell City Council on matters relating to youth and teens. The commissioners are a diverse group of Campbell youth who organize and host several events that focus on community support, mental health awareness, political involvement, social justice and more. The Campbell Youth Commission meetings are scheduled on the second Monday of each month at 7:00 pm at the Campbell Community Center from September-May.
- Must be a resident in the city of Campbell
- Enrolled in grades 7 through 12 during 2023-2024 school year
- Application and one Letter of Recommendation
Youth Commission Term Requirements:
- Interest and enthusiasm for leadership and local government practices
- Attend Orientation Meeting scheduled for Saturday, August 19th 10am-2pm
- Attend bi-monthly meetings on Monday evenings, September through May
- Plan and facilitate Youth Commission sponsored events and activities
Applications are due Monday, May 1st by 11:59 PM via email to Gracey Ferrel, <http://www.privatedaddy.com/?q=Z28fZWRjB0J5fW9ubnsdVEJMWXBtTVZ1Mk4-3D_713>.
For more information, visit https://www.campbellca.gov/626/Youth-Commission.