Partners in Classroom and Community Safety
Protocols and partnerships are supporting safety in schools and at home.
We are excited to be able to return to full-week, in-person instruction for most of our students on May 3rd. We have been planning for this since the fall, and we are ready.
We are confident in our staff and student safety protocols, and publish any positive cases on our dashboard. All Campbell Union School District employees have had the opportunity to be fully vaccinated, they receive COVID-19 tests regularly, and we have worked with our community partners to increase testing and vaccine access to our whole community. As we continue our commitment to safely provide as much in-person instruction as possible, we know that having more of our families tested and vaccinated creates confidence for all.
COVID-19 Testing and Vaccination Opportunities in our District
- May 7: Vaccination clinic at Sherman Oaks School. Fri., May 7th, 11AM-6:30PM, free COVID-19 vaccinations.
- May 8: Vaccination clinic at Rosemary School. Sat., May 8th, 9AM-4PM, free COVID-19 vaccination,.
- Testing clinic at Rosemary Family Learning Center. Walk up COVID-19 Testing Van. For dates, hours and appointments go to sccfreetest.org or call 2-1-1.
- We are in discussion for additional school-based clinics. Those will be announced as dates are confirmed.
- Tue., April 27 through Sun., May 2, most County Health System vaccination sites will accept drop-ins for COVID-19 vaccines. Same-day appointments are also available across Santa Clara County. Drop-in availability is subject to supply and capacity limitations.
Where to Get More Information
- The County of Santa Clara and its partners are working to increase evening and weekend appointments and drop-in clinics. sccfreevax.org
- The VTA offers free transportation to those vaccination locations. (https://www.vta.org/blog/vta-offers-free-rides-covid-vaccination-sites)
- Santa Clara County residents can call 2-1-1 for information on novel coronavirus and COVID-19. Residents can also receive information by texting the word “coronavirus” to 211211 and following the prompts provided.