Enrollment Starts Jan. 23 for New School Year
Easy Online Registration. Extended Hours for Those Needing Assistance.
Campbell Union School District’s elementary and middle school registration starts Tue., Jan. 23, 2018, and the process will be almost paperless.
“We’re excited about the advantages of the online process,” said Superintendent Shelly Viramontez. “Parents will gain the convenience of doing most of the process online, ability to check the status of their registration on demand, and assurance that the school has immediate access to the contact information entered into the system.” Parents still will need to bring some official documents, like birth certificates, to the enrollment desk for verification, she added.
- To enroll children in any of the District’s award-winning elementary or middle schools, or in its new TK-8 Campbell School of Innovation, go to www.campbellusd.org/enrollment.
- School tour dates are posted online: Tour schedules
- For the 2018-19 school year, current 4th grade students will remain at their current elementary school for 5th grade. Parents of current 5th graders at elementary schools will receive information about middle school placement before January 23.
Special services are available for those needing assistance with the online process:
- The Enrollment staff and public-access computers will be available for special Open Enrollment hours from Jan. 23 through Mar. 16, 2018*, to assist people with their registration.
• 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM, Mondays and Wednesdays
• 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
- Campbell Union School District’s Enrollment Office is located at 155 N. Third Street, near downtown Campbell. 24-hour phone information: 408-341-7276 (English) or 408-341-7277 (Spanish)
*NOTE: The office is closed February 19-23.
Campbell Union School District is a preschool through eighth grade public school district with a variety of educational options, including traditional school settings, a Dual Language Immersion program, a Parent Participation school, home schooling, and the new TK-8 Campbell School of Innovation. All Campbell Union School District schools offer visual and performing arts instruction, before and after-school programs, and parent education/involvement opportunities. The elementary schools have full day kindergarten and district-operated preschool classes.