Welcome to 6th grade! I look forward to meeting you on Wednesday, August 22.
Here is a list of requested school supplies, we will give a hard copy to students the first day!
Recommended for 6th grade success:
- EAR BUDS!
- 3 ring binder or folder system to organize subject materials
- 2 packages of binder paper (8 ½ x 11)
- 2 boxes of sharpened #2 pencils
- 1 package blue or black ball point pens
- 2-3 pens for correcting work (red, orange, green or purple)
- highlighters, more than one color requested
- pencil pouch for organization
- 3-4 spiral notebooks (Math, Lauguage Arts, Social St.)
- 1 composition note book (Lierature)
- 1 box colored pencils
- Black Flair pens, fine tip, by Papermate
- Glue stick
- Scientific calculator?optional
- Hand held pencil sharpener (that catches shavings)
Ear buds, students use computers multiple times a week in various classes. Personal ear buds are recommended so they do not have to share. It is requested that they are kept in a zip lock bag for storage in your child?s backpack.
For the classroom: PLEASE DONATE TO THE CLASS IF YOU ARE ABLE:
- 2 boxes of Kleenex
- Astro Brights Paper! (colored paper for copies)